Words of Wisdom

Monday, December 27, 2010

Ludacris - Runaway Love ft. Mary J. Blige



Life is a disaster and i wish other could understand how cold it is i feel.
Mama,i wish you was there when i'm suffer but its okay i'll never blame you for not being by myside.
But mama,i'm hoping that you know how scared and cold i feel inside.
I guess if i'm leaving in a perfect world things wont be so broken like now.

i love this part a lot :

Yea, I can only image what you're going through ladies,
Sometimes I feel like running away myself,
So do me a favor right now and close your eyes,
And picture us running away together,
when we come back everything is gonna be okay,
Open your eyes.......

Close your eyes and take a deep breathe baby,everything will be better or at least we feel much more better and much more stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment