Words of Wisdom

Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Girl That Is Her and Not Them

I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent.
Marilyn Monroe


If Marilyn also want to be loved by a man as her real self.Dont we like want it too?
Tell me this,everyone want to be love as their own self right?so what for,you have to pretend to be plastic or hypocrite? is it wrong to be true?to be the real you?someone used to tell me this:
not everyone proud with their self and their personality become they just feels like its much more cooler to be other than that.and mostly they pretending and being hypocrite for people acceptance.
it is true.but what for to be what other want just to be accepted?
wasnt that pathetic?being accepted as someone that is not you.
that is totally loser right?
as for me,i think being real is a true beauty.
because you're what you're.and that is what you have been made of.
changing for good is a must but have to suits yourself too,right?
if you feel like a loser,just take a time to relax.
breathe and hear you heart speaks to you.go to hell to what others said.
after all,it is your life.you are the one who spending it,who going through it everyday not them.yourself know you the best.not others.
just be confident and believe that you're the best and no one is better than you.
life is good when you is you.and i love to be myself.the real me is me.
the one that i most proud of :)

I AM WHO I AM

No comments:

Post a Comment